Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone using my account?

Someone using my account?

Plan

Free
My Question or Issue

When i open up Spotify on either my phone (Android) or my PC, it often says it's playing music from the browser player, but definitely not in my browser. It plays songs from artists I never even heard of, and often saves those songs to my favorites. It's really annoying and creepy. I've changed my password multiple times, but it didn't help. I'm not "sharing" my account with anyone else. What is going on?

5 Replies

Hey there @Villionic,

thanks for posting !

In case you've already followed all the steps provided here, i recommend you consider creating a new account and transfering your data following this Spotify Answer.

However, if any of the solutions above did not help, you can contact support through this page and have them take a closer look.

Let me know what you think ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I used the "log out of all devices" button and then changed my password once again. Time will tell if it worked, thanks

Hey @Villionic,

Hopefully it'll help.

However, feel free to reply to the post in case you need further help.

Have a good day ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Try logging out of all devices, this will include the place where it says it is playing on the browser. Also, change your password and just have spotify on your own personal computer and phone. Be careful with who you share your personal info with.

Hey @Villionic.

Just wanted to check in with you and see if you managed to secure your account and resolve your issue.

Keep us posted ๐Ÿ™‚

Suggested posts