Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone was on my account, now it says I have no account - but my friends can still see my profile?

Someone was on my account, now it says I have no account - but my friends can still see my profile?

My account recently was playing music from a Firefox browser, which i don't use .I disconnected all devices and logged back in on mine, which seemed fine for a week. Then someone was listening to the same music on Firefox browser again, so I entered in to a live chat to assist with the matter. When I said I could not provide a receipt for my premium (what a ridiculous way to verify someone), they wouldn't talk to me anymore as they couldn't prove I was the account owner.  The next day I went on my Android Spotify app and I was logged out, as the live chat said they would log out all devices during the chat. But I can no longer log in, and when I attempt to receive an email to change my password it tells me my email and username is not associated with any account? Even though my friend is able to see my profile by searching on his account. Any idea what I can do to fix this? I am paying for premium and I am concerned that all my playlists and account security is gone. 

Thanks in advance! 🙂

1 Reply

I'm not sure if you will be able to log into your spotify and I have no idea how to fix.But if you do log in go to the the spotify website on your computer and go to account overview. 

When you get there there should be a whole lift of things on the left side and you would want to click 'Offline Devices'. From there you should be able to remove any device you dont want. Sorry if this doesn't help.

Suggested posts