Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Something wrong with my Account!?

Something wrong with my Account!?

Okay, so the first problem with my account is that it charged my car 4 payments of $.99, and 1 payment of $9.99.

The second problem is that everytime I go on Spotify is has this message when I login  Capture.PNG

I am not sure what is going one, because I have total of 5 payments on my Bank account from Spotify. Please help!

5 Replies

Also I don't have any receipts at all, which is also weird.

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Odd!

Try cancelling and resubscribing from your subscriptions page.

If you've been charged 9.99 you should have the premium time on your account, and so you won't be charged again for 30 days. If you've paid and your subscriptions page says you're not premium, there's a chance you're signing in from the wrong account. Make sure that you use either an email or a username, whichever one you signed up with!

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I also can't see any receipts that I have too.

@junathn wrote:
I also can't see any receipts that I have too.

Hi,

That probably means you have 2 accounts and you're logged into the wrong one.

Make sure you use the correct account details, ie the ones that you subscribed with, it's very easy to have both a facebook (email) and a Spotify (username) login!

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts