Plan

Premium

Country

Sweden 

Device

(iPhone 6s)

Operating System

(iOS 12.3.1)

Hello, a song I’ve written doesn’t show in Spotifys own official playlists on my devices, but it shows on other peoples devices. I think the playlists aren’t updating for me. How do I fix it?

3 Replies

Hey @Jossan235, help's arrived. 

Can you explain what playlists the track should be included in, and are you the artist of the track?

Get back with some more info and we'll help you out. 

All the best! 🙂

Hey, I’m only one of the writers of the track Kinda Cool with KLARA.
On other peoples devices I can see that the track is on the playlists GRL PWR and Pop Right Now, but on both my phone and laptop I see completly different songs, like the playlists haven’t updated on my account. It’s been like this for maybe 4-5 days.

Best Regards,

Josefin

Hey @Jossan235.

Thanks for getting back to us 🙂

Spotify recently started making its playlists more personalised, so depending on what music you're listening to, the Spotify-curated playlists will adapt to your listening preferences. This is the reason why your friends might be seeing your track on their profiles while you can't see it. For your information, I tried searching those two playlists you mentioned, and I couldn't find your song in either of them.

Hope that clears things up! Let us know if you have any further questions about this.

Happy music-making 🙂

Suggested posts