Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song unavailable

Solved!

Song unavailable

Could someome explain me why half of the album "Welcome 2 the hood" is greyed out? I used to be able to listen to the song 'FYFR' and "Skip the talk'n". But suddenly I'm not able to neither track those individual songs nor play them if I find them with a huge workaround.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there!

Due to certain copyright restrictions and legal requirements, Spotify may not always have every song available for listening. Songs and albums are generally removed or not allowed to be added because of a request from either the artist or the recording company.

Is there something missing that you were expecting to see? Go ahead and submit a request here to find out about missing content.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Not always...sometimes the artists or labels choose to limit available music before a big release. Other times, they enter deals that prevent music from being available online. The reasons are endless. Spotify still has the largets music selection overall. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there!

Due to certain copyright restrictions and legal requirements, Spotify may not always have every song available for listening. Songs and albums are generally removed or not allowed to be added because of a request from either the artist or the recording company.

Is there something missing that you were expecting to see? Go ahead and submit a request here to find out about missing content.

Thanks! It might be a regularly asked question, but I was wondering if it was something special with these songs 😉
Marked as solution

Not always...sometimes the artists or labels choose to limit available music before a big release. Other times, they enter deals that prevent music from being available online. The reasons are endless. Spotify still has the largets music selection overall. 

Suggested posts