Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs I've never listened to appearing in history

Songs I've never listened to appearing in history

Hello, I've been experiencing this problem for a few months now and am at my limit trying to figure it out. (I'm a premium user, on PC and mobile)

It started when one day I logged in and found my music player paused in a song that I'd never heard of before. After, I checked my history and found several albums and artists I'd never looked up or listened to.

This activity has persisted for months. Since it started, I've changed my password and info twice and logged out on all devices at least three times. I've never given anyone my login information. I haven't experienced security issues with any other apps or programs.

If anyone has had a problem like this or knows why this is happening, please tell me! It's extremely concerning to me that I can't figure this out or fix it.

3 Replies

after logging out all devices and changing the spotify password ,Change your email address password too. Because if someone have access to your email they can log into your spotify account without the spotify account password.

Hey there @Gh0st_Patr0l and @Binarasw,

Thank you for your posts here in the Community.

@Binarasw - thank you for helping out 🙂

We suggest that you have a look at this article under number 3 and follow the steps that provided in there.

We also recommend you to follow the steps that's provided in this article, Protect your account.

Let us know how everything goes so that we can continue to assist you if you need us to. We're always one reply away.

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

1996D857-5BB8-456A-9145-DEF651802B15.jpeg

My history is showing tracks that I’ve never listened to. What makes it weirder is that when clicking on the picture, it plays straight away, rather than showing the songs on the album.

I’m sure I had the same issue before, and it was the same song! I have changed my password and logged out of every device, but I suspect it’s more the case of these artists ‘sneaking’ plays in random accounts.

Plan

Premium

Country UK

Device

IPhone 10 Pro

Suggested posts