Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs keep redownloading

Solved!

Songs keep redownloading

Dear Spotify, I love this app but again I had to re download my songs! I don't have enough megabytes to keep downloading these songs over and over again if this happens again I'm canceling next month, which is disappointing

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed

You should keep an eye on the 'Offline devices' listed in your account settings. The same device may be added several times which may make your offline downloads to reset. Delete any duplicate or unrecognized devices you may see and let me know how it goes. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed

You should keep an eye on the 'Offline devices' listed in your account settings. The same device may be added several times which may make your offline downloads to reset. Delete any duplicate or unrecognized devices you may see and let me know how it goes. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yeah I'm not too sure how I delete any other devices?

Yeah I'm not too sure how I delete any other devices?

Why will the same device show up multiple times? This causes the device to download songs again. Does it take up more memory? And I have device that says it was last updated tomorrow. What's up with that?

This proposed solution does not work... I have three devices registered, and they are distinct devices I use regularly.

Suggested posts