Premium

Country

UK

Device

Chrome web player, Android

Operating System

Chromebook 14, Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Lots of songs have suddenly become unavailable (greyed out) in the last two days - I know this is supposed to indicate when songs aren't available in my country, but it seems weird that so many have suddenly become unavailable in a few days. It includes artists from the UK, and individual songs on an album which is otherwise fine, which seems to indicate that it is a bug, and not an actual issue of songs being taken down by artists/labels? It doesn't make sense for UK-based artists to no longer be available in the UK, or to take four songs off an album but leave the rest. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

So I realised I was being silly and when the app last updated it had turned my explicit content filter off, so songs which were explicit wouldn't play! I'm going to leave this post up here though, in case anyone else is having the same problem.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

So I realised I was being silly and when the app last updated it had turned my explicit content filter off, so songs which were explicit wouldn't play! I'm going to leave this post up here though, in case anyone else is having the same problem.

Suggested posts