Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs that I never played

Songs that I never played

Hi.

This morning I noticed that I had been logged out of spotify on my phone. I couldn't remember my password so I reset it. When I logged in again all my playlists were gone. In their place was a weird playlist titled with 2 smilies and inside was literally just lil pump songs and other weird stuff I've never listened to. 

I deleted it and recovered all my playlists that had apparently all been deleted today/yesterday at the same time. 

I just want to know what happened?

In recently played there is also a bunch of non-english music that I've never heard of.

Please can all the songs/artists played from the last 48 hours reset because now my spotify music is messed up with stuff I don't want please (sorry I know this might be not possible). 

Edit.

Attachment of random songs that I know nothing about added. Where are these from? I deleted them now.

spotify.png
1 Reply

Hi there, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

I’m sorry to hear you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Please check out the FAQ page ”Someone else has gained access to my account” here for the next steps to take.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts