Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sporify premium ended, money Withdrawn anyway

Sporify premium ended, money Withdrawn anyway

Dear,

For the past 3 months I had an Spotify premium subscription. I wanted to end the subscription but was one day to late before the new period started. I ended my Spotify premium one day 'too late'. Several days later €9,99 was withdrawn from my account anyway. Is there a method to get it back? Can I subscribe for premium for the remaining days without having to pay €9,99 again?

Greetings
1 Reply

Hi @Gijs1992 thanks for posting in the Spotify Community! 

Sounds like a nightmare for you, unfortunately Spotify is subscription based and so the payments taken are automatic. That's not to say in your case it would be impossible to have your money returned to you as there's been a bit of general user error taking place. My suggestion would be to reach out to Spotify Care through this contact form, I'm sure they can help you out in some way.

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Spotify Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

Suggested posts