Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sportify premium gone

Sportify premium gone

I am paying for sportify premium every month. Still on my phone I don't get premium. It stand sportify premium trial ended but I am still being charged every month for premium. On my computer it works fine. I have the message sportify premium on it. But when I log into my sportify on my phone I get the text at the top that is saying sportify premium trial ended. It started when I was in Hungary a few weeks ago. It stood that sportify wasn't available in my country. Sportify couldn't vertify my facebook account and asked me if I wanted to continue. I clicked continue and could still listen to tracks. But I noticed that it stood sportify premium trial ended on the top of sportify and instead of what's new I got discover just like a free version of sportify. I thought that was just a bi effect of that sportify wasn't available in Hungary so I didn't think about it anymore. But when I came back from my vacation it still was like a free sportify version on my phone. I looked it up on the computer and there it stood sportify premium just as normal. I have been charged for sportify premium again even when I can't use it on my phone where I use it as most. I would like to have my money back for this month and then I want to end my subscription.

I wanted to report this problem before but this website is really confusing.

1 Reply

Hi ArvidNorinder - Your account linked to FB looks fine on our end--it's possible you've got two accounts with us though. 

When you first joined did you create a unique Spotify username? Are you signing in with your Facebook email/ password when using your phone?

Together we'll get to the bottom of this. 

Suggested posts