Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotfiy premium not working

Spotfiy premium not working

Hi my spotfiy premium has just stoped working on my phone?its days I need it to play songs but already have it,and have done for a while and help
Much appreciated
7 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Can you just double check your subscription is still active on your online overview and try logging out and back into the app? 

If you are still having issues, try a clean reinstallation of the app.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi I've tired that already and it's still not not working,what could I do Nxt as iam unable to play and music and still be charged??

Does your Spotify premium work on the desktop version? 

Peter

Peter

I just checked and my card details had expired ive changed them to the new 1s but still won't let me upgrade to premium what should I do?

Can you try subscribing again from this page: http://www.spotify.com/get-spotify/upgrade/ ?

Peter

Peter

Hi I've tired the link but jus says error your not logged in,but I used my Facebook details to log in,Is there a customer Serivces number I could ring for assistance please?

Spotify don't have telephone support, however you can get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts