Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify $0.99 Problem

Spotify $0.99 Problem

So I saw that you can now get spotify Premium for 0.99 so I clicked the link and it sent me to this page ( attatchment of picture below ) It says 0.99 for 3 months, then down below it says, Get spotify Premium for 9.99!

WHAT THE HECK

Spotify Problem.PNG
5 Replies

I just signed up for this offer too and when I went to my account, and I'm paraphrasing, it said "Renewing on 2015-05-07 for $9.99" so I canceled it. When I went back to the inital offer it says I don't qualify because I already tried the Premium trial. Anyone know the customer service email so I can resolve this?

Hey, bhabs02!

The trial is 0.99 for 3 months of Spotify Premium which you can only get if you're a new user. The writing underneath the offer is telling you that the cost will start at 9.99 monthly after your first 3 months is up.

If you've not had Spotify Premium previously, go get your 3 months at the great offer rate! Just keep in mind that after 3 months, you'll get charged the normal rate that everyone pays. 😉

Hi there, siddilicious!

It sounds like you tried to register for a trial which you weren't eligible for. Have you indeed had a Premium trial in the past? If so, you won't be able to get the 3 months for 0.99 trial offer and will need to pay the same subscription fee as anyone else in your area.

If you need some more advice and feel you need to contact Spotify Support then you can use this contact form:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

The guys over at Spotify Customer Support are very friendly and helpful. Sometimes they can get busy so in some cases you might have to wait a little while for a response but when you do get one it will be from a super helpful person!

Good luck with Spotify! 🙂

Yes, I initially signed up because of the promo which I qualified, but
since my account info stated that I was going to be charged $9.99 on
2015-05-07. This is not what I signed up for so I cancelled it. When I
went back to the promo it says I am now ineligible because of this.

Ok siddilicious, it might be that there was a glitch when you signed up or it could be that the offer is not available to you for another reason such as your location. I would recommend getting in touch with Support over this matter who will most likely end up correcting the problem for you. It's worth chatting to them and trying to get your 3 months as it is a good deal.

Here's the link to the form again. Please pop back here and let everyone know the result once you've got it sorted out! 🙂

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

Suggested posts