Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify 1 month "Free" trail

Spotify 1 month "Free" trail

i was charged by spotify which i shouldnt have when it was supposed to be free. i signed up for the trail not to be premium and now since that $9.99 charge went through i got an overdraft charge due to my bank account being over drawn.not only was i charged my account was changed to premium after the trial ended what the hell is up with that spotify?!?!

6 Replies

This is the EXACT thing that's happening to me. It's very frustrating and i can't seem to find help. Has your problem been fixed?

Hi guys,

When you sign up to the 30 day Premium trial, it is stated during sign up that your account will continue with a paid subscription once the 30 days are up. This is unless you cancel the subscription at any time during those 30 days.

If you'd like to get in touch with our payments team to discuss it, please feel free to do so. Just head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'. They'll get back to you as soon as possible.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thank you for responding. I did cancel my subscription before the month was up. Does that not mean i can use the free spotify on my laptop without getting charged? i didn't use Premium what so ever after the free month. Oh, i sent them a message yesterday.

So i cancel Premium on my phone, listen to what i think is free music on my laptop, but apparently is still premium even though i just went through through the process a few weeks before of canceling it. Thats what happened :/. i Just wish it would work out so I can listen for FREE on my laptop again. 

Mayke920 - I'm just sending you an email now. Keep an eye on your inbox.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thanks because I was gonna try that! I will still but I'll cancel before the time restricted xx

Suggested posts