Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify 30 day free trial

Solved!

Spotify 30 day free trial

hi, I was wondering if I set up a free trial for spotify and cancel my subscription within the first few days, am I able to continue the trial, as I am worried I may forget when my trial is meant to end and be charged for a months subscription, thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Yes, don't worry. If you cancel the subscription immediately after signing up, you'll still get the free 30 days Premium.

Give it a go. I'm pretty sure you'll love it 🙂
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

Yes, don't worry. If you cancel the subscription immediately after signing up, you'll still get the free 30 days Premium.

Give it a go. I'm pretty sure you'll love it 🙂
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thank you, very helpful

I just signed up to a 30-day free trial few minutes ago. 

Currently, I'm enjoying a 7-day free trial until 28th of June 2014. So I made the subscription finished to the 30-day trial and checked my subscription.

However, the information written on the Subscription tab was confusing..

Subscription status

Your Spotify Premium subscription will be automatically renewed the 2014-07-28 and charged 129.00 PHP every 1 month, unless you cancel your subscription before that time.

Does it mean on the 28th of June, I will be under the 30-day free trial Premium period or will be switched to a paying Premium account?

Please advise.

Thank you!

It means your first payment will be taken in July, once your free premium trial finishes.

I am a premium subscriber, and I'm trying to send an invitation to a friend for a free trial (so that I get a free month when he activates it). How do I do this?

Thanks,

Josh

As far as I know, the refer a friend scheme has now ended.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi everyone,

i got a little problem. I just wanted to use the 30 day free trial and was ok with the fact, that when i don't cancel it it goes on as premium. But now the booked up the 9.99€ from my account and i thought they do it when my 30 days are over? What did i wrong?

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in regard!

Ch_lotte90

I've been charged $18, 3 weeks into my 30 day free trial but as I haven't decided whether to purse the membership, why have I been charged?. My account also states my subscription renews a couple of weeks earlier than the payment I just made. So I will be charged twice in a 7 week period, even though 30 days of that should be free???

Suggested posts