Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Account Reset Itself

Spotify Account Reset Itself

I tried to log into Spotify on my phone this morning and my account has been reset it seems completely; I had to recover my password. My username had changed to all numbers and now I have a "free account" despite just being billed for my Premium account a week ago. Also, all of my playlists are gone.

I've looked on other similar community pages and I don't use Facebook and I only use Spotify on my computer and Android (Pixel2) phone. The only thing that I have linked to my Spotify is Shazaam.

Can someone please help me at least reset my premium account as I've already paid for the month and I'm unable to use it? And if possible can I recover my playlists?

Thanks!

3 Replies

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for getting in touch!

It sounds like you might have a second account that you are accessing. You can use this page to find out if you have any other accounts.

it's very easy to create a Spotify account so it's possible that you've created an extra account at some point.

Hope it helps! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

I went to go use my spotify and it said page not found, than when I went to go log back in it seemed as if it has gone back to when I first got the account, for some reason I can't get it back to normal. What do I do?

Suggested posts