Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Account registered with Wrong Country and cannot be changed

Spotify Account registered with Wrong Country and cannot be changed

My Spotify Account is registered with the wrong Country and cannot be changed via editing my Profile

I suspect this happened because I first signed up (with a Facebook Login) whilst on vacation in Republic of Ireland.  When I go to edit my Profile and try to change the Country the only selection available is "Ireland" and that is wrong. 

Can you please update my Account and change my Home country to "United Kingdom"?

With thanks

20 Replies

I am a Family subscriber, and I have for weeks tried to let my daughter in on the Spotify-listening experience. I have a serious problem, though: I have now tried registering two different user accounts for my daughter, but even though I choose Norway as my country (and this is also where I am!!), it is automatically changed to US nationality and cannot be changed, after I register.

I have tried in Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, and it makes no difference, so...

Please help me promptly by changing this for me. Both account names I have created for my daughter are "VildeSofie2009" and "diamantvilde".

Please let me know as soon as this is sorted. If it takes longer than a few days, I will cancel all subscriptions with Spotify, cause this is simply not good enough.

Suggested posts