Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Artist Account [PROBLEM]

Spotify Artist Account [PROBLEM]

We have our profile Spotify under the name "Warplex" that has been created automatically when we released our first track on the label (Speedsound Rec), we wanted to know how we can do to have the access data to manage it independently and manage playlists .

THANKS FOR REPLY!

5 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

Here's some useful info for you: 

SPOTIFY FAN INSIGHTS

Spotify Fan Insights is a dashboard that gives you access to your listening data, audience insights, and more. With Fan Insights, you can:

• See how many people are listening to you on Spotify.
  • Learn about who’s listening to your music.
  • Track which playlists are driving new listeners.
  • Update your Spotify artist image.
  • Add an Artist’s Pick to your artist page.

Fan Insights is available to all artists and managers. You can request access here.

VERIFIED ARTIST PROGRAM

The Verified Artist program merges your personal Spotify account with your artist page so you can create and post playlists to your artist page. You’ll also get a blue “verified” check on your artist page.

Verification is available for any artist with over 250 followers. You can request verification using this form.

Hope this helps. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Many thanks for the reply.

Should I create a new profile and then connect it to the artist profile already exists on spotify?

Yeah, its best to use a new account for the artist verification process.

MaximSpotify Star

I managed to get the Fans Insights through the browser but i can't access application from spotify to change the image of the profile and everything else. Why?

Why are you unable to access the Spotify app? You don't need a special app for it, the avatar image updates can be done directly through your Spotify app.

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts