Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Available Devices

Spotify Available Devices

Hello

I recently started noticing that on the devices available there is an Carls Iphone listed there and it keeps on using my account.  I have no idea who it is.  I need to remove it permenately.  I log in through facebook so removed spotify from my facebook apps, changed my facebook password.  Then I went to my spotify account paged and signed out of all devices.  Relogged in with my new password and allowed spotify through facebook again.  All this hasnt resolved the issue, even AFTER a password change.  Im not sure what to do at this point.  I have even formatted my computer (not to attempt to fix spotify but because windows 10 sucks.) to just to weed any thoughts of key loggers out of anyones head.

3 Replies

Hi @iLunchbox thanks for posting in the Spotify Community! 

Sounds like you've tried a lot there! I'd suggest maybe a fresh install of the app to see if that helps or perhaps logging in using a different browser, incognito window or clearing your web cache.

Let me know how you get on! 

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

All of the above has already been acomplished.   I have stated I formatted my hard drive.  

Good work @iLunchbox! If that hasn't worked out for you so far after your considerable efforts I think it might be time to contact Spotify Care through this contact form. Probably just a little glitch but still worth addressing, right? 

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Spotify Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

Suggested posts