Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Community Avatars

Solved!

Spotify Community Avatars

How do I change my Spotify community avatar to a picture from my computer? When I go to settings/avatars, there is not an option to upload a photo, rather, I only have the option to choose from avatars "from the community" but I have seen other users with specially uploaded avatars - is this only a feature available to only some users? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @user-removed 

Congratulations to you because you reached Rising Star level!

As a Rising Star, you will get some new levels in the Rising Star status. Each level will give you some permissions to do something. You'll be able to upload a photo to be your community avatar on the Rising Star 14 level. Now you're on the level 7.

You can keep track of your progress and permissions on your Community Profile page.

Be sure to ask any general questions you have about the program on Slack.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @user-removed 

Congratulations to you because you reached Rising Star level!

As a Rising Star, you will get some new levels in the Rising Star status. Each level will give you some permissions to do something. You'll be able to upload a photo to be your community avatar on the Rising Star 14 level. Now you're on the level 7.

You can keep track of your progress and permissions on your Community Profile page.

Be sure to ask any general questions you have about the program on Slack.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

This is UTTERLY DYSTOPIAN.

I have to devote a bunch of energy to rising in levels on a platform I PAY FOR EVERY MONTH just to upload a picture as my avatar???????????????

WHY THE **bleep**??? PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!!

Hey, @Josef_K 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

The Community is not linked to your plan on Spotify platform or something else. The Community is a forum that we can share our experiences with each other. When you submit yourself to the Rock Star program, you need to follow the rules. If you're Premium or a free user, it doesn't matter here in Community.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Suggested posts