OnePlus 5T, Huawei MediaPad M5
(Android Oreo, Windows 10), latest Updates installed
My Question or Issue
For some days, Spotify Connect is not working anymore.
Following is my setup:
- I use several Denon Heos devices
- the network configuration is unchanged
What does not work:
- I can no longer connect to my Heos devices even though they are detected and displayed by Spotify.
- The issues are the same on multiple Android devices and the Windows Spotify client
I've already tried that:
- reinstalled Spotify on all devices
- Router, WiFi Reboot
- reinitialized HEOS network module
- deleted offline devices in my Spotify profile
- Signed in with another Spotify account >>>> Then everything works again immediately flawlessly.
Therefore, I suspect that it is up to my account. However, I can not think of anything to solve the problem.
Please help me.
Using a new account is only an option if it is possible to migrate all playlists and the usage history.
What to do?
Thank you and