Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Connecting to Random User

Spotify Connecting to Random User

I'm having a really unusual issue with Spotify. I use the Spotify client on Windows 7. I was looking through music when I saw in the left my username and picture had changed to "Mathias Brogger". When I went to the "in client" account view my name and picture were both changed. The username eventually reverted but only in the account page and remained the same in the upper right hand corner. All my information seemed correct except I was following Denmark Top 50 playlist and another random playlist by a user with random numbers as their username. If I click on Account in the client and it takes my to the browser view, all my user info is correct. I really would like to know a fix/explanation for this if anyone knows. Thanks for all help.

1 Reply

Hey @frenchiebee,

Login to Spotify Desktop and unlink Facebook from within the app (Preferences > Disconnect from Facebook).

If it's disconnected, check that your email address is correct in your profile page and change the password.

Then, there is option to sign out from all devices in your account's main control panel (at the very bottom).

That should logout your account from every device.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts