Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Crash

Spotify Crash

Okay so I have enjoy countless of hours of playing and listening to my music but now every time I tried to log in it all was say, "We're sorry that Spotify crashed. Crash reports helps us find and fight bugs so that we can improve Spotify. Would you like to send your crash report?" Then I do send the crash report now its been over a week and yet nothing happens. So if any one can help me out here and if it has happen to other Spotify users. 

4 Replies

just experienced it crashing whats going on

@Denzel wrote:

Okay so I have enjoy countless of hours of playing and listening to my music but now every time I tried to log in it all was say, "We're sorry that Spotify crashed. Crash reports helps us find and fight bugs so that we can improve Spotify. Would you like to send your crash report?" Then I do send the crash report now its been over a week and yet nothing happens. So if any one can help me out here and if it has happen to other Spotify users. 

@Denzel wrote:

It happens the same to me

We're sorry that Spotify crashed. Crash reports helps us find and fight bugs so that we can improve Spotify. Would you like to send your crash report?

I cannot listen to spotify anymore, had to go back to iTunes... Anyone found a solution?

You haven't told us what platform you're on, but clearing out the cache works for me.

I've got te same problem over and over again... I am using a macbook with Mac OS X 10.5.8

Suggested posts