Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Daily Mix disappeared from all devices

Spotify Daily Mix disappeared from all devices

Daily Mixes disappeared from all my devices and even on web player for 3 weeks (since 2018-11-12) even though I use Spotify regularly. I attached a screenshot from my Samsung Note 8

Things I tried:

- Reinstalling Spotify 

- I created a new account on the same device and it had Daily Mixes in no time  When I switched to my old account  I still couldn't find them  

Plan

Premium Trial

Country

Egypt

Device

PC, Samsung Note 8 and LG G4

Operating System

Linux and Android

Screenshot_20181202-004902_Spotify.jpg
22 Replies

as you can see below, my Made for You section looks exactly like the ones above. No Daily Mix playlists and still showing Top Songs from 2017.Spotify.PNG

Hey folks, 

There's a newer Spotify version available. Make sure to reinstall the app, and if the Daily Mixes are still missing, go throught the steps on the Status Update above and comment the info. Also make sure that you don't have your Daily Mixes on another account. You can go through this help article and check for other accounts. 

Keep us posted 🙂

Hey folks,

We haven't heard back from you in a while, so we're assuming that this is no longer an issue for you.

If you're still experiencing this issue, feel free to create a new thread and we'll get back to you there.

Thanks! Stay awesome 🙂

Suggested posts