Spotify Daily Mix disappeared from all devices

4 people liked this

Spotify Daily Mix disappeared from all devices

n1amr
Casual Listener

Daily Mixes disappeared from all my devices and even on web player for 3 weeks (since 2018-11-12) even though I use Spotify regularly. I attached a screenshot from my Samsung Note 8

Things I tried:

- Reinstalling Spotify 

- I created a new account on the same device and it had Daily Mixes in no time  When I switched to my old account  I still couldn't find them  

Plan

Premium Trial

Country

Egypt

Device

PC, Samsung Note 8 and LG G4

Operating System

Linux and Android

Screenshot_20181202-004902_Spotify.jpg
22 Replies

Daily Mix playlist gone

Sleet37
Regular

Plan

Premium

Device

(iPhone 7, Computer)

Operating System

(iOS 12, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

My Daily Mixes playlist has gone missing. I noticed that 3 days ago. Never had this problem, even after a long hiatus. The Discover Weekly playlist is horrible, no songs match my tastes whatsoever, but the Daily Mix was really good.

I've basically been listening to the songs I added to my library over and over again to see if the playlist comes back.

Daily Mixes disappeared

TobbyGabriel
Regular

Hello, most of my daily mixes have disappeared, I had 5 of them before, now I only have one, I listened to all of them, and most of the music genres too, so I don't know why they were deleted.

Re: Daily Mixes disappeared

Rock Star 1
Rock Star 1

Hey @TobbyGabriel Welcome to the Spotify Communtiy!

If you try using the web player, does the daily mixes show up there? If not, what i would recommend is logging out and relogging back in and let your account refresh. Once you have done that, wait about 48 hours to see if they reappear. 

Keep me posted!

Keanu_C

Keanu_CRock Star 1
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Re: Daily Mix playlist gone

Rock Star 1
Rock Star 1

Hey @Sleet37 Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Try logging off and reloggin back into your account. This will help refresh your account information. Once you have done this, give about 48 hours to let it resync and figure out what songs you like. 

Also double check to make sure it isnt your software. To do this go to the web player and see if your daily mix shows up there. 

Keep me posted!

Keanu_C

Keanu_CRock Star 1

TobbyGabriel
Regular

They've disappeared for a long time already, on the APP for iOS, on the Windows software and on the web player, I searched for other answers and never found one, then yesterday I saw one where a guy said the same things I did and Spotify fixed it for him, but its been months already since they disappeared.

Sleet37
Regular

I already logged out and in three days ago.No difference on computer or cellphone.

Rock Star 1
Rock Star 1

Are all your devices up to date? Usually if they dont appear it is because the version of you spotify is outdate. Check and see if they are up to date, if they are then what i would recommend is contacting Spotify and have them see why your daily mixes still have yet to appear after 2 months.  Click on this Spotify Support Link to contact them.

Keanu_C

Keanu_CRock Star 1

Rock Star 1
Rock Star 1

How often do you use Spotify? If you use it daily then daily mixes should be created for you. However, if you are a new user it could take about 2 weeks for Spotify to compile your daily mixes. 

Keanu_C

Keanu_CRock Star 1

Sleet37
Regular

Yes, I am using it daily.

I am a long time user.

I have had way longer hiatuses than the last one I had. And my Daily Mix never disappeared.

SUGGESTED POSTS