Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify - Do NOT buy!

Spotify - Do NOT buy!

Redeemed voucher for 3 months premium. Not working. Spotify don't reply at all. No contact details. No customer support. Very unhappy!
10 Replies

Day 2 - still no reply!

likely you got the voucher from somewhere or someone shady and got ripped off. Ive redeemed service vouchers many times and have never had a problem but I buy my timecards from legitimate sellers so what would i know.

Actually I bought the voucher from one of the UKs largest retailers.

Hey there!

Welcome to the community forums ๐Ÿ™‚

There is currently an ongoing issue redeeming premium and unlimited codes. It will hopefully be resolved soon. Don't worry, your premium code can be used once the system is restored. 

Also if you contacted customer support and got an automated email reply, reply again with your message to this email and it will be sent directly to a spotify agent who will be able to help.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Day 3 - no resolution.

Day 4 - no res

I have now been contacted by customer support who said the problem is fixed - could I redeem my voucher again. Of course this did NOT work!

When will they just credit my account with what they owe me? Rather than just getting me to do their testing for them?

The redemption system is working again, several users have successfully submited codes and have posted here. 

Do you get an error? 

The systems seem to be pretty busy because of the added traffic! 

Keep trying ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Peter

Peter

Yes I do get an error. Web page returns a database error. And yes I have sent them a screenshot of the error code. Didn't realise I'd started working for spotify as a tester.

Are you seriously suggesting I just keep trying in case?

Okay so we are on the same page, I don't work for Spotify either ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

If you are desperate for premium you can continue trying! Otherwise, give things a while to settle down and you will be able to redeem it without hitch. These things happen in the IT world sadly, the team have clearly been working on it if some customers are reporting they can now redeem codes.

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts