Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Does Not Recognize E-mail

Spotify Does Not Recognize E-mail

Hello,

I am trying to login to my spotify so I can change my payment settings, but when I try to login online it does not recognize my username, email, or password, which I know is correct because I wrote it down. When I got to reset my password, it says "The email address you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account." However, my account is definitely active because I'm still being charged for premium (i double checked my transactions to make sure). I'm unable to login on my computer, but it's still available on my phone, assuming I never log out. 

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thanks for your time. 

3 Replies

Hey @CierraSoprano, welcome to the Community!

Try resetting your password here using an incognito window. Try inputting your username and/or your email address. Make sure that it's all in lowercase.

Let us know if you're able to get back into your account.

How do i contact Spotify.  I tried clicking on the contact form but it sends me to the login page which is where i am having the problem. My e-mail address isn't recognized so i can't reset the password. Apparently i need to be able to login to report that i can't login.  How do i fix this?

I had to create another account just to post this question.

Suggested posts