Spotify Double charged me for NINE MONTHS and I am having to beg to get the money back they took

Solved!

Re: Spotify Double charged me for NINE MONTHS and I am having to beg to get the money back they took

Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23

@EdgarCesarTapia

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosRock Star 23
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Re: Spotify Double charged me for NINE MONTHS and I am having to beg to get the money back they took

mrtomworsley

I have just found out I've been double charged since February 2016!

Please help

Re: Spotify Double charged my Spotify account

Bexbayley

hello for some reason Spotify has set up  2 accounts for me and I have just noticed I am bwing charged twice a month  premium since April.. .how do i get my money  back please? 

Re: Spotify Double charged my Spotify account

Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23

Hey @Bexbayley

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosRock Star 23
Solution!

cottoncady84

SAME PROBLEM HERE! Pretty messed up if you ask me. Im trying to figure out how to even get a hold of someone....

View solution in original post

Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23

Hey @cottoncady84

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify should be able to help you within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

osorniosRock Star 23

NicRoc

Just discovered this as well. One charge on a credit card for 12.99 and on another for 9.99. 

Contacting customer support now

-Nic Roc

mjrill
Casual Listener

same deal for me - have you made any progress? 

Andkarprivat

Same here, used Amex and failed to double check. Have, unnecessarily, three accounts, one for me and one each for the kids. I was triple charged this month on different dates all through the month. Apoarently this has bern systematized anf going on for long. Posting on facebook innefiately resulted in friends discovering they were double charged. I really want my money back and I will make sure Amex blocks spotify altogether

Giorgie

I am also being charged twice per month and I having a frustrating time just trying to find out where I can raise this issue with them. I will never subscrbe to another app which does not offer phone support.

Can any one tell me how long it takes to address this issue and how to get my money back quickly.?

SUGGESTED POSTS