Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Facebook login many issues!!! / keep followers of public playlist

Spotify Facebook login many issues!!! / keep followers of public playlist

Hey community, 

this is my first post, but I have run into quite some troubles with the administration of the Spotify account when linked to Facebook. In my opinion, Spotify should refer to shortcomings when connected with Facebook account, because:

- It is not possible to change email address afterwards without creating new Spotify account

- This means that student discount is not applicable anymore for another 12 Months

- Spotify has troubles with special characters in its name, so if Facebook account contains special characters the name will show up in krypotgraphic symbols in Spotify

So here is my question: Is there a way I can change my Spotify account and keep the followers of my public playlist? 

Thanks a lot for the help and to Spotify: Please make these shortcomings more obvious BEFORE making people use their Facebook accounts!

1 Reply

Have you tried changing your email in your Facebook account? In regard to your transfer of playlists and followers, maybe you could try getting in contact with the Spotify support team: You should get in touch with the spotify support team by using the online contact form or by tweeting @SpotifyCares on twitter. 

Hope this helps!

A

Suggested posts