Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Family 1 year subscription in 2016 ended earlier than expected

Spotify Family 1 year subscription in 2016 ended earlier than expected

I have signed for 1 year Family Premium last year around July, and now it's only March and I'm being charged for a new month of Family Premium. Shouldn't my subscription end in July instead and charge me by then?

6 Replies

Hey @tzingdhing,

Spotify currently doesn't offer yearly Premium for Family plan subscriptions. Are you sure you didn't have the yearly Premium subscription?

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yes i did sign up for the 1 year premium for family, which was a deal last year. Paid for it as well, it's in my spotify receipts tab. I think i paid around $118 for it.

You probably bought a year of Premium, used it for a bit, and then upgraded to Premium for Family.

Your 12 months of Premium time was converted to approximately 8 months of Premium for Family time. This has happened because Premium for Family time is more expensive than Premium time.

Hope this clears things up!

MaximSpotify Star

Nope i didn't purchase a year of premium and used it for abit first. I signed family premium on July 2016 and in June 2016 i was still paying $9.90 for a month of premium subscription for myself. It is recorded in my receipts tab as well.

Nope i didn't purchase a year of premium and used it for abit first. I signed family premium on July 2016 and in June 2016 i was still paying $9.90 for a month of premium subscription for myself. It is recorded in my receipts tab as well.

Can you please double-check your receipts to confirm how much money you spent, and for which product?

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts