Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Family Devices

Solved!

Spotify Family Devices

I'm having trouble with using the devices for Spotify Family. I can't seem to listen to my music and someone else listen to theirs at the same time as something pops up saying saying "you are now listening on another device" as soon as someone else tries to listen to their music from their own device.

I have tried deleting the offline devices from but this only works if I am listening offline, but not also when I'm streaming. 

Does anyone know how I can listen to music as well as my other family members at the same time??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @mezjhines welcome to the Spotify Community! 

Sounds like you're all trying to play music through the one family account, right? You'll each need your own individual usernames and login ID's to use the family account simultaneously. Have a flick through this FAQ, which will answer most questions about the setup and getting started but should have you on board in no time.

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @mezjhines welcome to the Spotify Community! 

Sounds like you're all trying to play music through the one family account, right? You'll each need your own individual usernames and login ID's to use the family account simultaneously. Have a flick through this FAQ, which will answer most questions about the setup and getting started but should have you on board in no time.

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

We have tried different usernames and passwords and still no joy?

Suggested posts