Spotify Family (Q&A)

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Spotify Family (Q&A)

kikabrenes
Casual Listener

My family and I have the premium sub for Spotify Family, but today it says Free User, 3 of 5 of us became Free users 😞 .

I delete the app, reinstall, log in, but nothing change.

January 23 we paid for the service, i have the "Bill" on my account "Receipts".

Anyone can help us?

Thank you

Highlighted

MaryS
Roadie

Hey @kikabrenes

Spotify Customer Support are super nice and friendly and can look into this for you. You can get in touch with them through the online form or if you have a Twitter account, feel free to tweet @SpotifyCares at anytime 🙂

Highlighted

kikabrenes
Casual Listener

Thanks!!!

Highlighted

shepherd3862
Hi, I have a Premium subscription and want to upgrade to family me+2 however when I click on upgrade the only option available is me+4 for 29.99. How do I find a lower family plan. Thanks
Highlighted

MaryS
Roadie

Hey @shepherd3862

That shouldn't be the case. If the only option you have is me + 4 it means you're already on the Spotify Family plan with 4 subaccounts. Can you double check that info from here and see if this is the case? 

Highlighted

CapitanBribunny
Casual Listener
Soooo to dumb it down a bit. If i have premium at the moment and want to upgrade to family plan, I won't get charged for it now. Until the end of the due date for the month I had just paid for?
Solution!

MaryS
Roadie

Hey there @CapitanBribunny 🙂

If you upgrade from Premium to Spotify Family, your remaining subscription time will be shared between your subaccounts. So most likely you'll be charged for the Spotify Family rate before the usual renewal/due date. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

shawtybean
Casual Listener
Im being charge twice on my spotfiy account how can i fix this
Highlighted

MaryS
Roadie

Hey @shawtybean!

Spotify Customer Support are more than happy to help you on this. I recommend that you get in touch with them through the online form, or if you have a Twitter account, feel free to tweet @SpotifyCares at anytime 🙂

Highlighted

MaryS
Roadie

@westside74 Hey 🙂

I'm afraid Spotify Family plan is not yet available in Canada at the moment. However, if you're on free service, you can upgrade to Premium and pay a monthly recurring fee 🙂

SUGGESTED POSTS