Spotify Family (Q&A)

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Spotify Family (Q&A)

Roadie

Hey @rodrigo_bilbao

Thanks for your post and welcome aboard the Spotify Community!

The best way to switch your subscription back to the regular Premium would be for you to cancel your Spotify Family. You can do this by following the steps here.

Once your account reverts to the free, sign up for a new Premium subscription by heading over to this page here.

Highlighted
Solution!

Roadie

Hey there @vampgirl!

Thanks for your post 🙂

Have you tried checking junk folder and see if your invitation is hiding there? I'd also recommend making sure that the invitation was sent to the email address associated with his Spotify account. Let me how it goes 🙂

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Casual Listener

mil gracias!!!!!! Saludos

Solution!

Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23

You will first have to cancel your family plan, through the website. Doing so will cancel your subscription, but you will still be premium until the remaining days of your subscription are used up.

After you cancel, you can resubscribe to the regular premium to ensure that your offline music won't be deleted and that your subscription will renew when it's time.

osorniosRock Star 23
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Hi.

I got a spotify family upgrade, but there is no 'manage' inside my account.

Anyone has experience with that?

Kristel

Highlighted

Roadie

Hey @user-removed

That does sounds bizarre.

Can you post a screenshot of your family admin page and I'll investigate this further for you.

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey,account.png

The first is my account page and the second is what I get when I click SPotify Family.

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Naamloos.png

Highlighted

Roadie

Hey @user-removed

Thanks for checking that for me 🙂

It looks like you're still on the Premium service. To upgrade your account to the spotify family subscription, just go here and subscribe. 

Highlighted

Hi, I cancelled my subscription before the renewal date and I can still play my songs offline even if I am no longer subscribed. I am not seeing I was charged though, according to the help forum, I will lose access to my offline music once the subscription expires, I am confused.

SUGGESTED POSTS