Spotify Family (Q&A)

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Spotify Family (Q&A)

MaryS
Roadie

Hey there @daniel892

Thanks for your question.

The offline feature is for Spotify Premium subscription only. Hence, if you are still able to play music on offline mode, it may suggest you are still on the Premium service.

The best way to check this would be for you to go to your profile page over here. Does the page says you're on Spotify Premium? If so, you'll need to cancel your subscription by following the steps here.

Highlighted

misycgc

Hi, how can I downgrade my family account? I just find how to change family members and not how to eliminate...

Highlighted

Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23

@misycgc you mean going back to a single user premium account?

osorniosRock Star 23
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Eddie071083
Casual Listener
I want to downgrade from family to regular premium. Im close to just canceling my subscription altogether. How can I downgrade?
Highlighted

Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23

@Eddie071083

You will first have to cancel your family plan, through the website. Doing so will cancel your subscription, but you will still be premium until the remaining days of your subscription are used up.

After you cancel, you can resubscribe to the regular premium to ensure that your offline music won't be deleted and that your subscription will renew when it's time.

osorniosRock Star 23
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Cubanosconobama
Cuando doy clik en el Link me aparece que ya estoy subscrito y no me permite entrar no soy el administrador de la cuenta pero tampoco me dice que ya se aceptó y no está enlazada otra cuenta pueden ayudarme?
Highlighted

sken_dogg
Casual Listener
My wife just signed up for the family plan. I have received the invite but cannot activate as it says my account is from a different country (both accounts are the same country). No idea what to do now?
Highlighted

sken_dogg
Casual Listener
Disregard eventually it worked on about the 10th try
Highlighted

Miguelacho24

Hi everyone, 

I just upgraded to the family plan and I'm trying to add the family member but when I go to the manage family tab it either says "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." or gets me to a page where says I'm the administrator and lets me add more members only. 

There's no "Invite via link" option anywhere. 

can someone help me? 

Thanks! 

Highlighted

ocommane

I'm a long standing premium subscriber and would like to upgrade to family with two members but I'm only offered the option of having four members. I want to give Spotify ten more pounds amonth not twenty. What can i do? 

SUGGESTED POSTS