Re: Spotify Family

OviiiOne
Community Legend

I think you need to go here and cancel.

5 people liked this

Deagonz
Casual Listener

I bought Spotify premium for 3 months (special PayPal offer) and I was asked by my family if I can add them as Family on Spotify. My question is: Will changing a spotify to spotify family w/ 5 ppl make me pay one mor time for those 3 months?

1 person liked this

OviiiOne
Community Legend
Hi there!
Welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you're already a premium user, don't worry! They won't bill you until the time you've pid for has run out, taking into account the increased price.

1 person liked this

Peter__
Community Legend
@Deagonz - Upgrading will convert your current premium time to time on your family plan, but I fear you may not get your free months.

What is the next renewal date currently shown on your online account?
https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

1 person liked this

Deagonz
Casual Listener

It is  2015-02-28

3 people liked this

Joebirdwell
I'm having trouble logging into spotify on the app on my iPhone. I can log into the account I added to the family plan thru safari but not the app itself. Help please
16 people liked this

grnknight
Casual Listener

I have signed up for Spotify Family with 3 slots - one for me, two for my daughters. I was able to send an e-mail to one daughter but I have been unable to send a second invite to my other daughter. The "invite" button seems to be missing from the Administration page. 

Any ideas?

Thanks

10 people liked this

kenzie6
Casual Listener

Just signed up for Premium plus Family (1).

The Family Member has joined - evereything is working except she wants to be able to see and play my playlists. They are not visible to her. How do I make my playlists available to a family member?

She is in another city.

1 person liked this

OviiiOne
Community Legend
Hi @grnknight and welcome to the community!

It's odd... Check your bill, are you sure you pay for three slots account?

1 person liked this

grnknight
Casual Listener

Thanks @OviiOne

My subscription page still says I have a Spotify Premium account through December 7 even though I've upgraded to Spotify Family. Do I need to just wait until it cuts from one subscription type to the other?

SUGGESTED POSTS