Spotify Family (Q&A)

Solved!

Re: Spotify Family

OviiiOne
Community Legend

When you go here, what is your subscription status?

Torool
Casual Listener

Subscription status

Your account belongs to a Spotify Family plan.

But in spotify im still free and get commercials 

OviiiOne
Community Legend

Have you tried to reinstall?

If it doesn't work you should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box ;)

Torool
Casual Listener

Tried to reinstall, but didnt work. I just sent a message to the support, hope they can fix it, dont wanna waist my cash on nothing :P

Thanks for the help! cheers

1 person liked this

Amarro
Community Legend

No problem :) And don't forget to check your spam-box. Spotify trys to answer within the first 24 hours ;)

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

RockinRobin

Hi!

I have Spotify premium, but i would like to upgrade to the family version. The only thing is, i want to keep my own password, but would like to see that my family member gets her own password. Is this possible? 

Regards, and thanks

northern_seagul

I recently signed up for Spotify premium with my student discount. However, I'm interested in upgrading to the Family option for me + 2 additional family members. Can I continue to get the student deal half price or would it mean I have to pay the full amount?
1 person liked this

Carina
Community Legend

Hey @RockinRobin ,

Yes of course. With the family discount, each member has its own account and passwords.

Hey @northern_seagul ,

unfortunately it's not possible to combine both discounts. You have to decide which one's better for you.

sabrejaguar

I currently have a Spotify Premium Subscription. I wan to upgrade to the family plan. If I sign up to the family plan, will I be billed only for the addtional members? Or will my account be billed as well?

Carina
Community Legend

Hey @sabrejaguar ,

I think you will be billed after your premium subscription expired.

SUGGESTED POSTS