Solved!

Re: Spotify Family

OviiiOne
Community Legend

2 admins, 2 spotify accounts

GoBigGuy
Casual Listener

I was so excited to hear about Spotify Family because I fight with my wife and daughter all the time with our one account.

My wife and daughter have a ton of playlists and I only have a few so what I want to know how to do is change the current account to my wife and then she can add me as the new family member? Can I change it to her email and/or facebook?

Thanks!

Youtoo

I currently have one Premium account @ €9.99 per month which myself and my wife use.

If I were to upgrade to spotify premium for me + 1 other, with the 50% off deal currently being offered, it is coming in at €14.99 per month. So this means that the normal price for Spotify Family for me + 1 other is €29.98

So for one person I am paying €9.99 and if I was to pay full price for 2 people it would be €29.98 ??

Am I reading this completely wrong, or is that 50% off not really 50% off at all?

rdrysen
Casual Listener

Can I have a Spotify family account where one family member lives in Sweden and one in the UK? My daughter studies there and I would like to find the cheapest solution for the two of us?

Thanks 

/Rolf

OviiiOne
Community Legend

rdrysen
Casual Listener

The first user is always 9,99 and for the following family members you will get the 50% discount as I understand it. That's why it ends up at 14,99 for 2 users rather than 19,98. This is how I intrepreted the offer

rdrysen
Casual Listener

I guess I need an answer from an official Spotify employee....? 

/Rolf

Community Manager
Community Manager

@rdrysen wrote:

Can I have a Spotify family account where one family member lives in Sweden and one in the UK? My daughter studies there and I would like to find the cheapest solution for the two of us?

Thanks 

/Rolf

Hey @rdrysen for Spotify Family all members must be in the same country. Let us know if we can help with anything else!

wh1spering
Casual Listener

I already have a premium account and would like to sign up to me+1, do I have to unsubscribe from my membership and re subscribe or could I contact billing and ask them to change my billing?

GoBigGuy
Casual Listener

Anyone?

SUGGESTED POSTS