Spotify Family (Q&A)

Solved!

Re: Spotify Family

Lernyei

Hi. I am newbie to this. How can I subcribe to Spotify Family for 12 months, instead of one?

sexicarro
Casual Listener
it is not possible to register for spotify family plan .

I'm just going to upgrade the credit card or terminate Spotify

I have premium since 5 year

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15

Hi @sexicarro , welcome to the community?

Family is not available in all countries, where are you from?

OviiiOneRock Star 15
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

GoBigGuy
Casual Listener

My wife and daughter have a ton of playlists and I only have a few so what I want to know how to do is change the current account to my wife and then she can add me as the new family member? Can I change it to her email and/or facebook?

sexicarro
Casual Listener
I am from Sweden

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15

You can try doing the following:

• Clean browser cache
  • Try incogniyo mode
  • Try with another browser
OviiiOneRock Star 15
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Elsie70

Really good idea the family subscription but please get someone to look at the signup user experience. I had the same problem as many users here, I selected me + 2 but only have 1 invite option. Read here to cancel and re-do it. I did and discovered what the problem was, if I select a different payment method than the default one after I have selected how many uses I want then it defaults back to me +1. As this is also moved out of display on the screen it means you procedd, without any confirmation, to process the incorrect subscription.

chri1999

Hello,

I used to live in America and had an account in America. I married an Aussie and live in Australia now. He just changed his premium account to a family account, but it won't let me use it because my country of residence is America. I tried to change this under my profile but it only gave me America as an option. How do I fix this? 

matthartenstein
Casual Listener

I can not find an option to either:

A) use the Holiday Premium pricing to join Spotify Family

B) use the Holiday Premium pricing as a gift

I submitted this question through support email and was very disappointed to receive an autoresponse containing no resolution but claimed it was resolved.

Please advise.

lee1231
Casual Listener
I'm looking at Spotify Family. I can't find an answer to my specific issue/question. I want to be sure I understand the process/features before I commit. I am a premium member. I currently have three devices registered, my Mac, my iPod 5, and an iPod 4 (used by my husband). I also have an iPad I can't register because it puts me over the three device limit. If I... 1. delete the iPod 4 my husband uses (he does not have a Spotify account) 2. add my iPad mini (bringing me back to my limit of three devices), and 3. subscribe to Spotify Family, Can I invite my husband as a family member (using his email address) even though the device (iPod 4) is registered in my name? Thanks, Lee
SUGGESTED POSTS