Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Germany: Technical Issue during Premium Purchase. Money Still taken from Account.

Spotify Germany: Technical Issue during Premium Purchase. Money Still taken from Account.

Dear Spotify Team,

it's been a week now and I have yet to receive an answer from the German customer support. Since the German support doesn't work (does it really exist?) , I figured I'll give it one last try, but I am starting to run low on patience here. 
Last week I tried acquiring a premium membership via the German Spotify webpage. I gave it two tries, it didn't work, and I received a message confirming that it didn't work, popping up onscreen (due to techincal issues yadayada please try again in 30 minutes etc.). HOWEVER, when checking my account, I noticed that 9,99 Euros were taken off my account. Twice. This is not cool, and I insist on getting the money back, since I haven't received a premium membership up to this date, nor have I received a confirmation in any way stating that money would be taken off my account. Therefore, I ask you to transfer both amounts back immediately. 
These were the billing numbers:
51556-123903-4F5FD023-FCCB

51556-123903-4F5FC760-4458

Thanks a lot in advance and have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Jerome Ortmann

1 Reply

Hey Jerome,

I've just taken a look at this and it's something we'll need to talk to you directly about. Could you send through a message to us via our contact form by scrolling to the top and clicking "About Us" and then "Contact Form".

When you are given a case number, post that below, then I'll forward this on to our Payments team.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts