Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify + Headspace

Spotify + Headspace

I already have Headspace and Spotify Premium. My question is if I can sign up for a subscription now for the Spotify + Headspace subscription and if the money will be drawn next month? How does it work? I don't want to pay extra for nothing. 

1 Reply

Hi @Headspacing. So long as you're in one of the qualifying markets (Sweden, Norway, Finland, or Denmark) you should just need to visit http://www.spotify.com/headspace to upgrade your account to access both. I'm not 100% how it works since I'm in the US and can't try it myself, but I assume the best course of action would be to wait for your current Headspace account to expire, and then to upgrade, since it sounds like you'll be creating a new Headspace account when you bundle it with Spotify.

As far as Spotify goes, if you enroll for another type of premium while you already have premium, you will get charged, but the charged month will simply tack onto your current month, essentially pre-paying the next month.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns I might be able to assist with. Cheers!

Suggested posts