Spotify Hifi

Solved!
Highlighted
51 people liked this

Spotify Hifi

Gig Goer
‎2017-03-02 11:30 AM

Hi!

Heard about Spotify Hifi. That you are testing this. I would really like to try it out! Since I am a long time faithful customer. Please? :)

13 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
1 person liked this

Re: Spotify Hifi

Concert VIP
‎2017-03-29 11:16 AM

Nope :/

6 people liked this

Music Lover
‎2017-03-31 08:20 PM

No invite here. Guess it`s back to tidal HIFI. 

8 people liked this

Gig Goer
‎2017-04-14 01:51 PM

I gather that any Beta testers have signed a disclosure that prevents them from talking about being a beta tester.  With that said, I've been a Deezer Elite user for about a year now.  I've also used Tidal Hifi (terrible user experience).  The sound quality of those hifi accounts are amazing but it doesn't compare with the user experience of Spotify.  I feel like Spotify has really done some amazing things to bridge their service with other products but I don't know how long I will want to sacrifice sound quality.  Some songs are just unlistenable on Spotify if you've got a decent set of headphones.  

Music Lover
‎2017-04-28 10:31 PM
Wouldn't it be great if Spotify chose some long term, quality-critical users to trial this ? And what are the chances they chose their trendiest, BEATS wearing customers instead ? I think we all know the answer to that....should have grown a beard and been under 30 !
2 people liked this

Music Lover
‎2017-05-21 08:12 AM

I would like to try it too and I don't mind to to pay more for better sound.

24U
Concert VIP
‎2017-05-29 03:32 PM

Not a word. Silence since 2015. Shout as much as you like, folks. Spotify does not give a ** bleep ** about us. As simple as that... Peronally enjoying Tidal and getting there when it comes to user interface. It is is not as bad as one might think. There's another great thing with Tidal, if you also have JRiver MC, you can up-sample Tidal output using JRiver WDM-driver and ASIO/WASAPI. Just choose JRiver as output plug in Tidal settings as well as exclusive mode and you having even greater audio experience. Hope Spotify don't mind me giving hints here on how to get Tidal even better *LOL*

2 people liked this

24U
Concert VIP
‎2017-05-30 10:51 AM

Hey, Guys ...

There is one even better place for us to act. Here we are hidden within the Spotify shell and nothing leaks out to the public.

But if each and every of us, writes on Spotify open Facebook, everyone's able to read it. It's a bit harder not to act, besides trying to erase every comment.

What do you say, yo all? Start writing?

1 person liked this

Gig Goer
a month ago
18 pages of replies. Wow!

Music Lover
3 weeks ago
Please invite me to the Hifi test.

Music Lover
2 weeks ago

please invite me to hifi

1 person liked this

Music Lover
2 weeks ago
I want to try the hifi please😊

Music Lover
a week ago

Please invite me to try HiFi...thanks

1 person liked this

Music Lover
Thursday

I've cancelled my Spotify account in favor of Tidal, despite a lesser implementation. I'd switch back to Spotify in a heartbeat if I had the chance to pay for lossless streaming.

203 Replies
2 people liked this

Concert Regular
‎2017-03-02 04:10 PM

Me too :))

1 person liked this

Music Fan
‎2017-03-02 04:57 PM

Me too!

1 person liked this

Music Fan
‎2017-03-02 05:07 PM
Me four!! :)
1 person liked this

Music Fan
‎2017-03-02 05:20 PM
Me too!!!
9 people liked this

Music Lover
‎2017-03-02 06:30 PM

Please. Will cancel TIDAL for an invite!!!!

1 person liked this

Music Fan
‎2017-03-02 06:39 PM
I don't mind trying it out! Maybe I can delete 175 GB from my HDD. Is there a way to "apply" for beta testing? Do anyone know the khz and bit rate?
1 person liked this

Music Fan
‎2017-03-02 07:52 PM

QUISIERA PROBAR EL SERVICIO 

3 people liked this

Music Fan
‎2017-03-02 09:52 PM
How to subscribe?
5 people liked this

Music Fan
‎2017-03-02 10:49 PM

Me 2, gonna quit my Tidal HiFi right away!

SUGGESTED POSTS