Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Hifi

Spotify Hifi

Hi!

Heard about Spotify Hifi. That you are testing this. I would really like to try it out! Since I am a long time faithful customer. Please? 🙂

588 Replies

Me too :))

Me too!

Me four!! 🙂

Me too!!!

Please. Will cancel TIDAL for an invite!!!!

I don't mind trying it out! Maybe I can delete 175 GB from my HDD. Is there a way to "apply" for beta testing? Do anyone know the khz and bit rate?

QUISIERA PROBAR EL SERVICIO 

How to subscribe?

Me 2, gonna quit my Tidal HiFi right away!

Me too!

Me 2!

And for me, please!

Me too i want 🙂 please

Been using Spotify premium for many years, tried Apple Music for half a year because I was fed up of my kids using the account all the time. Now on the premium family plan. Loving my original cds ripped in Alac, I went on to trying tidal for a couple of months, I definately notice the difference. Tidal quality is great but Spotify is just so much better ux compared to am and tidal. If Spotify proceeds with lossless I will definitely sign up and get rid of tidal. If I can try it out I would be more than happy.

I need this! 🙂

Me to! How can we sign up?

Been thinking having Roon + Tidal when I'm really listening and Spotify for the phone or laptop.  But Spotify Hi-Fi might change that. I would with pleasure be a guinea pig for this project!

Me too

I'm a Spotify and Tidal user. I really don't like the Tidal "service", but I use it for the streaming quality. Please, make me a Spotify beta tester, I don't mind paying more for this. I'm tired of Tidal. Offer me CD quality and you wil have my full attention. 

Suggested posts