Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Hifi

Spotify Hifi

Hi!

Heard about Spotify Hifi. That you are testing this. I would really like to try it out! Since I am a long time faithful customer. Please? 🙂

588 Replies

I'm interested. Please invite me.

please invite me...

A Quand en France ? Je suis desuite preneur !

Invite Me I am an Mastering Engineer

Please provide me with an invite. I am an audiophile and have been waiting for this service.

Me too, Im hurry to upgrade from premium to hifi account!

Please invite me to hifi test, thank you very much!!!

Has anybody actually got an invite? Or are we just piling onto each other. I have not received anything btw. 

Nope 😕

No invite here. Guess it`s back to tidal HIFI. 

I haven't receive invitation either.

Would love to try it out too! Is anybody even testing it currently?

Me too.

Tidal Hi-Fi sound much better than Spotify Premium, but Spotify (as system) is much better than Tidal. So, I really would have an Spotify Hi-Fi lossless service. Definitely would be great!

Is there really any chance to test it? I would like to test it through my hifi stereo amplifier. Thanks.

Is there really any chance to test it? I think it's the next step. I would really like to test this new service. My amp will be very happy!! Thanks and good luck.

please invite me 

Please invite me, been a premium supporter for years 🙂

Would be great to listen hifi quality. Invitation is welcome!

It's a shame Spotify are being so coy about it. I'd settle for a confirmation that it is going to be released at some point, without a release date. A trial would be great though, as someone who has been with Deezer for the past 2 years due to the lack of lossless quality on the superior Spotify platform.

Suggested posts