Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Hifi

Spotify Hifi

Hi!

Heard about Spotify Hifi. That you are testing this. I would really like to try it out! Since I am a long time faithful customer. Please? 🙂

588 Replies

I wonder too. When did they release and where?

Edit: the only thing so far is notifications of status on this freakin' community. I don't need to have a status upgrade, Spotify, I'm happy just as I am. I want you to start performing, the audience have waited long enough???

It’s being tested by a few people who were lucky enough to be picked

Seems like this is all BS. I am going back to Tidal again. 

Get MQA on tidal some people like it

Don't hold your breath:

Daneil Ek to Billboard in Dec 2014

"Just like we’ve had deluxe edition of albums, everyone is thinking about how does that look like in a future world? Lossless music - is that a higher priced tier? Is that something that comes with deluxe editions? How should we package subscriptions to consumers? That’s a very big topic right now on the label side."

Get everybody talking about extra revenue streams for the IPO or am I too cynical? 

same here

Wouldn't it be great if Spotify chose some long term, quality-critical users to trial this ? And what are the chances they chose their trendiest, BEATS wearing customers instead ? I think we all know the answer to that....should have grown a beard and been under 30 !

I suppose it depends on the original source of the lossless files. I doubt if there is someone at Spotify HQ feeding CDs into a ripper.

Having said that, I'll subscribe to Spotify Hi-Fi if the cost is under 20 GBP monthly.

I'd really like to try this too! Please let me know if I can sign up for Hi-Fi.

+1

This would be really nice to try out. 

Some argue that nobody would be able to hear the difference. But I would bet differently. We'll just have to wait and see 🙂

I would like to try it too and I don't mind to to pay more for better sound.

I've been a loyal customer of Spotify since 2014. I'd love to jump to Hi-Fi so an invite would be appreciated. 

When will we have it???

Only for streaming or also for download on your phone???

+1

I'm not a tidal user or something else, but i am a hobby Dj an I LOVE Musik with High Quality. I also buy Albums and Vinyl for the Qualtiy. So I know every Qualitybicht like me wants to be a part of Spotify HiFi but its not for every one (Today). So I hope I can try it to be sure that the Quality is enough for me.

Pleeeaaaase!!!! I really want Spotify HiFi (not only me)!!! I am really tired of any others apps... I tried Tidal and Deezer Elite... Both of those apps are horrible for daily use because there is dependecy on playlists and without spending a lot of time of making playlists for shuffling all tracks and etc. I just can not use it... Only Spotify is really usefull! I personally really like UI and wish for lossless audio quality... 🙂 

i'm about to switch to Tidal, just becuse of HiFi.

Anything new on this for spotify?

Not a word. Silence since 2015. Shout as much as you like, folks. Spotify does not give a ** bleep ** about us. As simple as that... Peronally enjoying Tidal and getting there when it comes to user interface. It is is not as bad as one might think. There's another great thing with Tidal, if you also have JRiver MC, you can up-sample Tidal output using JRiver WDM-driver and ASIO/WASAPI. Just choose JRiver as output plug in Tidal settings as well as exclusive mode and you having even greater audio experience. Hope Spotify don't mind me giving hints here on how to get Tidal even better *LOL*

I'm sorry. I think we all have to wait for official communications from Spotify.

So far I'm listening in the premium resolution and it's ok.

My mac mini is connected via USB to a DAC and a traditional amplifier of the eighties and british loudspeakers.

Tons of music!!!

L.

Im in the same boat i can even tell the diffrence via bluetooth (aptx) come
on Spotify sort it out!

Suggested posts