Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Hifi

Spotify Hifi

Hi!

Heard about Spotify Hifi. That you are testing this. I would really like to try it out! Since I am a long time faithful customer. Please? 🙂

588 Replies

Hey, Guys ...

There is one even better place for us to act. Here we are hidden within the Spotify shell and nothing leaks out to the public.

But if each and every of us, writes on Spotify open Facebook, everyone's able to read it. It's a bit harder not to act, besides trying to erase every comment.

What do you say, yo all? Start writing?

Here is my link from Spotify public facebook. Let us continue there. Feel free to write, like and share.

https://www.facebook.com/SpotifySverige/posts/1331279446963839?notif_t=like&notif_id=149613903500475...

me too please!!!

hifi please!!!! 

agree, we need spotify hifi rightnow!

i want to try the spotify hifi! big fan of yours

Hifi please!!

I'm interested. Please invite me.

Hi I really would like a Spotify hifi invite so I can delete Tidal because I got to much **bleep** on my phone, and I've been a Spotify customer since day one and it's what my whole family uses as our main music source.

They don't care what we think, I guess tidal is the way to go unfortunately

That Tidal UI is annoying and the recomendation engine is non existent.

I use tidal in roon and I love it,plus Spotify ignoring users rubs me the wrong way

Just got another free tidal trial purely for lossless HiFi will be cancelling Spotify Premium shortly.

Well done Spotify on losing more and more people to Tidal

I don't think Spotify read these posts given lack of any reply or offer. Sad. As you say this is good news for Tidal. I try Tidal and see if to swap when my subscription ends in July.

18 pages of replies. Wow!

Im starting to accept a life without Spotify, and instead go for Tidal, or maybe Apple music. But then Apple music must have more artist and playlist

I want HIFI also.

I came here because i heard the diffrence between tidal hifi and spotify.
Tidal was so much better i was shocked!
But the intereference on tidal is bad and im having troubles pairing it with my marantz.
So much easier with spotify the only problem is sound and that is the most important. It just pisses me off so much why spotify havent added hifi yet.
I came looking for answers here, but i guess it seems they dont want to tell anything about hifi so i think it will be years before we see it or maybe never. Goodbye spotify. I already signed up for the tidal hifi

Have you ever tried roon with your tidal, I think your marantz will be upgraded with roon with tidal and you get a 14 day trial

Suggested posts