Spotify Hifi

Solved!

Re: Spotify Hifi

Concert VIP
a week ago
Another company who ignores paying customers will soon be History.
8 people liked this

Concert Regular
a week ago

Okay. I Admittedly did not read through all pages of this thread so I doubt the following comments will add to whatever has been said. I enjoy Spotify far better than Tidal. The interface is far superior and I find tracks Tidal lacks. Spotify’s lack of a hi fi option concerns me as a consumer of music. Truth be told, the overwhelming majority of listeners cannot perceive or differentiate lossless from lossy. It may, in fact, be nearly impossible to do so listening through Beats or Bose headphones. In addition, many older tracks were not recorded in high quality resolution..

Nevertheless, for those who can tell the difference–or think they can–and are willing to pay a high premium, Spotify’s denial of hi fi service is reflective of a hostile customer attitude. I suppose some might argue that Spotify are doing subscribers a favor by not offering an unnecessary service at a costly premium most people will not benefit from. I believe that is false. Spotify’s extensive music library is functionally an international archive of history which should be offered in the highest quality possible. 

2 people liked this

Music Fan
a week ago
Amen. Well said my friend.
Highlighted

Concert Regular
a week ago

Thank you!

Edited
Music Fan
a week ago
I want to listen spotify hifi. I can change my subscription. Please invite me so.

Music Lover
a week ago

Please invite me to try HiFi...thanks

Music Fan
a week ago

11445955 wrote:

I'm also waiting for HIFI from Spotify. Tried TIDAL and it was nice but have lots of playlists in Spotify and don't want to loose it ... Please if anyone from Spotify hears me please give me an invitation.

https://soundiiz.com/ converts playlists among platforms. Sign up for a month and do a batch conversion. Most songs convert from Spotify to Tidal

Music Fan
Tuesday

Please invite me to try HiFi...thanks

Gig Goer
Wednesday

Good evening

There's a little mistake. I was just asking for...as you're doing...

I think that is a difficult technical issue and that we all have to wait for...

Meanwhile I'm enjoing the premium quality... not bad at all.

Sorry

Lorenzo

1 person liked this

Music Lover
Thursday

I've cancelled my Spotify account in favor of Tidal, despite a lesser implementation. I'd switch back to Spotify in a heartbeat if I had the chance to pay for lossless streaming.

SUGGESTED POSTS