Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Hifi

Spotify Hifi

Hi!

Heard about Spotify Hifi. That you are testing this. I would really like to try it out! Since I am a long time faithful customer. Please? 🙂

588 Replies

I've gone back to my Deezer account since it doesn't seem like we'll be getting hifi anytime soon.  If  anyone is able to, please give Deezer a try.  It's making strides to make it's interface like Spotify and it sounds great on my new Fiio X5 as well as just about anything I listen to it on.  

I recently got a Tidal account and the difference in sound quality is substantial. I can't go back to Spotify at this point, which is a shame. Tidal's UI is pretty much garbage, but sound quality matters more to me. I want to get the best sound I can out from my sound system and Spotify can't do that. It's disappointing that Spotify hasn't relased a Hifi option yet. I guess I'm not gonna use Spotify until they do, but I guess they couldn't care less. 

Please invite me to the Hifi test.

Please invite me to the Hifi test

How can I get Spotify hifi?

How can I get Spotify hifi?

please invite me to hifi

I want to try the hifi please😊

Like this if you want HIFI

I'm also waiting for HIFI from Spotify. Tried TIDAL and it was nice but have lots of playlists in Spotify and don't want to loose it ... Please if anyone from Spotify hears me please give me an invitation.

Another company who ignores paying customers will soon be History.

Okay. I Admittedly did not read through all pages of this thread so I doubt the following comments will add to whatever has been said. I enjoy Spotify far better than Tidal. The interface is far superior and I find tracks Tidal lacks. Spotify’s lack of a hi fi option concerns me as a consumer of music. Truth be told, the overwhelming majority of listeners cannot perceive or differentiate lossless from lossy. It may, in fact, be nearly impossible to do so listening through Beats or Bose headphones. In addition, many older tracks were not recorded in high quality resolution..

Nevertheless, for those who can tell the difference–or think they can–and are willing to pay a high premium, Spotify’s denial of hi fi service is reflective of a hostile customer attitude. I suppose some might argue that Spotify are doing subscribers a favor by not offering an unnecessary service at a costly premium most people will not benefit from. I believe that is false. Spotify’s extensive music library is functionally an international archive of history which should be offered in the highest quality possible. 

Amen. Well said my friend.

Thank you!

I want to listen spotify hifi. I can change my subscription. Please invite me so.

Please invite me to try HiFi...thanks

@11445955 wrote:

I'm also waiting for HIFI from Spotify. Tried TIDAL and it was nice but have lots of playlists in Spotify and don't want to loose it ... Please if anyone from Spotify hears me please give me an invitation.

https://soundiiz.com/ converts playlists among platforms. Sign up for a month and do a batch conversion. Most songs convert from Spotify to Tidal

Please invite me to try HiFi...thanks

Good evening

There's a little mistake. I was just asking for...as you're doing...

I think that is a difficult technical issue and that we all have to wait for...

Meanwhile I'm enjoing the premium quality... not bad at all.

Sorry

Lorenzo

I've cancelled my Spotify account in favor of Tidal, despite a lesser implementation. I'd switch back to Spotify in a heartbeat if I had the chance to pay for lossless streaming.

Suggested posts