Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Hifi

Spotify Hifi

Hi!

Heard about Spotify Hifi. That you are testing this. I would really like to try it out! Since I am a long time faithful customer. Please? 🙂

588 Replies

Hi! I use spotify for years now. Since several weeks i am trying out Deezer because of the lossless quality and i like that ....but find deezer userunfriendly. Please Spotify ...when will you offer lossless??? 

Deezer HiFi (elite) is only for Sonos if I'm not mistaken

Please let me "try" it too...   🙂

The trials are ongoing via the ios ap and into the browser on chrome. Sound quality is superb by way.  Not sure when it will be finished but Ive only found a couple of minor glitches so far. I will be buying it when it gets its official release.. Still have a fair amount of test time left(think it was 3 months test time)

I'm waiting. Using Android in Sony Xperia XZ

they told me you need ios ipad etc to run the test software. It will connect then tthrough to a browser. I use Chrome Canary.

I do not spotify through pc/laptop etc. I have a yamaha musicsttreamer... wxc50 ... when will spotify hifi be available for such apparatus???

Thanks for updating. Spotify could be a bit less mysterious and give us some news!

All the family is using spotify. I would appreciate to be a beta tester of the spotify hifi solution on my dolby atmos installation.

Thanks in advance

Are they really testing hifi quality via Chrome and/or iOS? 

Is it by invite or random? Have Tidal HiFi for quality, and Spotify for ease og use om Devialet sound system, would love to be Abel to use Spotify only.

I got an email invite. I remember asking somewher when they were looking for volanteers. alas I cant remember where it was but might have been here. Devialet is good stuff. I can clearly hear the difference, and especially on headphones but also through my big telefunken speakers. Just a bit more of everything(256kb/s is actually quite decent but I have done ab with my flac files via jriver with same music and it matches this)

Sorry I cant be of more help as it was a while ago I asked. You need ios to run the test program app and have to delete the normal one from the tablet.

Ive just connected up one of my chromecasts via toslink to dac and headphones battery powered and sent music from the ipad and this sounds too good to be mp3 so must work this way too(well it is a google thing) Bass is very tight and music full. Eva's never sounded better. So another way to work it I think....

The Spotify Staff tell me that's impossible to have a hifi beta version

Tnx

I have IOS in one of my units.

I only spotufy through yamaha streamer wxc50

no problem, im not forcing anyone to believe me. no offence tasken or given. i will leave you now

I have made the switch to Tidal now. Discovering Roon as the user interface is what made the difference. Tidal through Roon is expensive, but the listening and user interface experience is far superior to Spotify. I won’t be going back.

Please send me an invite.

I mostly use Tidal HIFI because of the better audio quality. But I hate the Tidal user interface from where it's difficult to find the music I love. I really like how easy that is using Spotify - just missing the Spotify Hifi quality to cancel the Tidal subscription. Regards.

Suggested posts