Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Hifi

Spotify Hifi

Hi!

Heard about Spotify Hifi. That you are testing this. I would really like to try it out! Since I am a long time faithful customer. Please? 🙂

588 Replies

Add me in beta as well! I would love to put my quad dac g6+ and 400usd to good use!

In the UK. Tried getting HiFi by playing through  Chrome browser via app as described above but didn't hear any difference. I used my vpn service to change my ip address  from UK to  USA and it worked. The sound is an improvement over normal Spotify High Quality,  just. Still not as good as a 902kbps FLAC. I am listening via a dragonfly red into half decent HiFi separates.

EDIT...

After more testing I can't decide which is better (I prefer) but there is a slight difference. Perhaps chrome uses an alternative codec. On second thoughts, I am not sure whether changing my ip's geographical location changes the playback quality.

I'd love an invite, 2 year user that just switched to TIDAL so I could stream flacs. 

I would like to try it. Thanks

Also very keen to test out over the xmas holidays ..long term premium user and LAST.FM user (Please keep supporting )

Tidal student discount ended today. Was hoping spotify would have had HiFi by now... Guess I'll be ponying up the $20 per month to Tidal instead 

Yeah .... Spotify isn't in a hurry to offer hifi ... seems to keep us on the hook by making only empty promises .....

Well, Deezer also offers Hifi FLAC streaming now. With Tidal, Deezer and Qobuz streaming lossless, there are only Spotify and Apple Music that still refuse to give us the quality we want. Luckily, there are alternatives...

I'd come back to Spotify once they start offering lossless!

I would like to join to Hi-Fi beta please! thanks

Come on, Spotify, what's going on? I mean this thread has 41 pages full of people who want Hifi quality and are willing to shell out money for it. How much more does it take for you to realise that there is a real demand for lossless streaming out there? Give us a Christmas present and start offering lossless please, we'll pay for it all right.

Merry Christmas to everyone at Spotify, and thank you for being such a dedicated team.

Send invite please 

I would like the trial, as well.

Please Spotify, do it, or lose me.

I want CD quality streaming, and will go with the best solution, that is working.

Tidal, here I come, if you keep dithering.

May I have an invite for HiFi ? Just bought Bluesound amp and would love to stream lossless. 

I would test the new HIFI Sound also

I would like to test the Spotify HIFI as well

Who wouldn't

Hi,

I got Spotify Premium family and have been a Spotify costumer for a lot of years.I wonder if you can send me an invite so i can try Spotify Hi-Fi out?

Thanks 

would love a hifi invitation 

would love an invite

Found on another thread. It seems like Spotify is tracking the HiFi request here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Lossless-Streaming-16bit-44-1khz-CD-quality/idi-p/700006

If you haven't already, head over there and vote!!

Suggested posts