Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Hifi

Spotify Hifi

Hi!

Heard about Spotify Hifi. That you are testing this. I would really like to try it out! Since I am a long time faithful customer. Please? 🙂

588 Replies

I couldn't agree more!

I'm interested. Please invite me.

Also a Tidal user (unfortunately) would jump back to spotify in a heart beat if lossless audio was offered!

I have subscribed to Tidal as well as Spotify. With quality headphones/ amps/ dacs being increasingly available accross the listening spectrum of portable and fixed devices deliverable HIFI lossless music is notably discernible and desirable. Please roll out lossless/ 16 bit 41000 Hz asap as I would drop Tidal in an instance. Also please consider my existing premuim subscription (desnewell@gmail.com) for any beta testing. Many thanks.

Please invite me to the Hifi Beta ,I am waiting this for long time!!!!Please!!!

me too!

I gather that any Beta testers have signed a disclosure that prevents them from talking about being a beta tester.  With that said, I've been a Deezer Elite user for about a year now.  I've also used Tidal Hifi (terrible user experience).  The sound quality of those hifi accounts are amazing but it doesn't compare with the user experience of Spotify.  I feel like Spotify has really done some amazing things to bridge their service with other products but I don't know how long I will want to sacrifice sound quality.  Some songs are just unlistenable on Spotify if you've got a decent set of headphones.  

I have to be honest I have not used spotify to much in the past but I would definitely switch and subscribe for Hi-Fi I would definitely be interested in beta testing.

I'd love a cd quality service!

Me too~ by a faithful and long-term user

Would like to try this service a s a p if a beta-test was offered to me. Always using best source streaming quality and if your library would be available in lossless 16-bit, 44.1 kHz, that would do the trick for me. Since you also offer an operational remote connect app for android, the choice will be easy compared to Tidal which I currently also subscribe for the sake of playback quality. If you reach same streaming quality as Tidal, the price will be reasonable, Tidal will be dropped instantly.

Today I work in the hifi-industry and we need to have good reference material easily available for testing. So far I have voluntered my personal Tidal account. It will certainly be a company subscription as well if lossless streaming where offered from you.

Very interested in this. Been a premium user for years.

Me too. Family plan premium today - would love a lossless upgrade😀😀👏👏

Sign me up too. My hifi is running in second gear. Spotify user for many years.

me too! I am long-term premium spotify user. It is very intrestig for me. Thanks!

If there is a way to sign up for HiFi please let us know. There is obviously a huge market for this on your app already. Thanks.

That will be, like on TIDAL, FLAC Audio 44.1 kHz/16 bit.

Tidal is terrible though. I much prefer Spotify.

They just release Spotify hifi already lol

When did they release it? I still haven't gotten a notification. I think it is only in select markets so far.

Suggested posts